[Coco] Drivewire issues

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 17:36:38 EST 2015

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 7:57 PM, Theodore (Alex) Evans wrote:
> Looks useful. Especially as the HDB-DOS section should have gotten me to where I could boot presuming that everything else was kosher
>
> On November 23, 2015 8:34:42 AM MST, Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:
>>Theodore, How about this?
>>
>>http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/DW4_Installation_Guide

I think it should be mentioned again that you can boot NitrOS-9 over
DriveWire with help of the small DWDOS program which can be loaded
from disk or cassette. Then you won't need the DOS command from
HDB-DOS nor have any trouble with the HDB-DOS in question being LBA or
another non-DW flavour.

Tormod