[Coco] **JUNK** Re: Caldigital Dragons

Jason Walters jpwalters1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:53:51 EST 2015

I agree also.  Not sure where good customer service became a right.  Trying
to concoct special arrangements to pick up a machine or two to avoid
shipping charges probably bypasses whatever shabby system they have in
place. The website isn't the greatest either, but if you want the machine,
you'll follow *their* way of doing business. California Digital has been
selling Dragons since the 80's. I imagine that this is not a big revenue
generator.  It's probably just some guy that ships these out in his spare
time. The people that know anything about these machines are long gone.  I
ordered one earlier this year and received it within a week. It was
beautiful. It's true they are not too responsive to Emails, but as soon as
I sent my money the package came a week later.

Just my thoughts.
Jason