[Coco] Caldigital Dragons

Cocodemus retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 11:31:04 EST 2015

Maybe not when you are the only supplier for a product in the world.

The guy is pissed off for decades, he thought would be making money from the computer stash and 25 years later he still didnt get rid of it.

I advise to have patience. Evrybody that ordered got the computer so far i know...

Sent from my iPhone