[Coco] OT - Tandy Model 100

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Nov 23 01:27:43 EST 2015

I have a Desklink plus for Unix, Mac or a Linux system.

dl: Mach-O universal binary with 3 architectures
dl (for architecture x86_64):	Mach-O 64-bit executable x86_64
dl (for architecture i386):	Mach-O executable i386
dl (for architecture ppc7400):	Mach-O executable ppc

Working link: DLPlus for Linux, *BSD and OS/X featuring TS-DOS and WP-2 support

Desklink+ is the maintained version of dl.c.
It is compatible with the TS-DOS, the WP-2, TEENY and POWR-DOS clients.
It can (theoretically) be compiled for any Unix variant including Linux
and MacOSX (Darwin).

I have this compiled and running on my Mac.

I also found this for Wndows: http://bitchin100.com/wiki/index.php?title=LaddieCon The link in this help page works, however I have not tested this program myself.

What is LaddieCon

LaddieCon is a Model 100 disk drive emulator written for Microsoft .NET. However it does depend on the Win32 API for access to the serial port. So it is completely portable to any Microsoft operating system running .NET ;-) . This is for historical reasons only... when LaddieCon was written, there was no serial port API in .NET. If you need a TPDD emulator for a POSIX system, you should be using DLPlus or LaddieAlpha.