[Coco] Drivewire issues

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 00:00:41 EST 2015

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 11:56 PM, Theodore (Alex) Evans <
alxevans at concentric.net> wrote:

> On 11/22/2015 09:35 PM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
>>
>> When someone is trying to use Drivewire on a system of unknown origin and
>> configuration, asking them to boot using an official Nitros9 disk and
>> DriveWire is an excellent troubleshooting step, a step that I and other
>> people on this list have used in sorting out all kinds of issues with all
>> kinds of users.
>

>> Since you apparently still haven't taken this step, perhaps the problem
>> here goes deeper than DriveWire.
>

> I did get it straightened out, most of the system information was
included if you actually read everything.  I did leave out that it was a
6309 (which is really important), but everything else was specified
(eventually).  What could I have stated other than that I was using a 6309
that would have been helpful?

> Still tell me, if I couldn't get drivewire working, how was I supposed to
boot from drivewire?

> I appreciate your trying to be helpful.

What happened when you inserted an official Nitros9 disk into DriveWire and
booted from it?