[Coco] CoCo 512K EEPROM+External Controller Walkthrough (Final)

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Sat Nov 21 15:20:33 EST 2015

Chad, I need to watch your video. I am not exactly sure what your product does, but as I read these posts I get more interested in it. If this is something I believe I can use in my wild experiments, I'll be purchasing one from you too (assembled, as I don't have the skill or patience to solder SMT components). I just need to understand the different prices to select the configuration that I need. Even if I don't use it, this is an important part of the CoCo legacy and and definitely would like to have one. Salvador