[Coco] OT: Upgrade to WIndows 10?

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 11:18:26 EST 2015

Have not any bad experience since I upgraded. The few crashes I did have was my own stupid doing.

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]
On 11/21/2015 10:01:35 AM, Aaron Wolfe <aawolfe at gmail.com> wrote:
I've found Windows 10 to be quite nimble and completely reliable. The
upgrade will take a while, but when its done everything was fine (for me at
least, on the handful of computers I use at home and work).