[Coco] items wanted

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Nov 19 01:15:07 EST 2015

On Wednesday 18 November 2015 22:16:52 Josh Harper via Coco wrote:

Msg posted to list, reply's to list.

Why is this a base64 encoded message?  That destroys the punctuation.
Please use plain text on the list.

>   hi guys looking for the following items
> disto rs-232

I have the rs232 pack board from a 4n1, but no clue if its usable with
your hardware.  This is a hardware incomplete rs232 implementation and
cannot do the 7 wire flow control protocol, only xon/xoff.  Thats why I
am not using it.

> real talker voice pak spectrum voice pakowlware disk
> controllerdisto ramdisk pakspeech system precision time module paklr
> tech super boardblack bezel coco 3 keyboardcoco 2 model 26-3128
>
> if u have any of these itrms u are willing to sell
> please private message me at allencoco at yahoo.com ONLY
> thanks

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)