[Coco] The ultimate VCC hard disk image using EmuDsk

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Nov 13 20:25:33 EST 2015

Ok, I got it working, sort of. First, it would appear that my HDBDOS rom is setup to look for the IDE controller at FF70 of all places. I need someone to please send me a HDBDOS rom with an address of FF50, which I think, according to the documentation I have read, is the default address. Second, it appears that the HDBDOS rom I have only uses half of each 512 byte hard disk sector, but the NitrOS9 Super IDE driver appears to do de-blocking and use both halves of the 512 byte sector.