[Coco] The ultimate VCC hard disk image using EmuDsk

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 02:53:19 EST 2015

Barry, everything seems right but there's probably no offset in hdblba (0 by default from the repo). You need to set the offset to the size of the OS9 partition in sectors. I have no idea  what the offset would be, but it pokes into &HD938, &HD939, and &HD93A.
If it's a 256 disk RSDOS partition, the subtrack 41287680 (20643840 for 128 disks) from the total byte size of the VHD. Divide the os9 size by 256, this will give the sectors. Convert to hex, and poke those 3 numbers into the addresses above.

I just use a hex editor and edit the rom itself. Then I don't have to poke the offset every time. In a PC hex editor, the addresses would $1938, $1939 and $193A

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com