[Coco] The ultimate VCC hard disk image using EmuDsk

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Nov 13 02:34:37 EST 2015

Just an update. I have had some difficulties creating a version for the Glenside IDE controller. I do not own this controller and the emulation of it under VCC is not working properly for me. I have made much more progress on a CoCoSDC version, however. It will require a CoCoSDC version of HDBDOS loaded into one of the flash banks to fully work, fortunately I have that. I have mine loaded in bank 6 and I have been testing and updating the image. Hopefully it will be ready in another day or so. The only issue I have noticed so far on the CoCoSDC is Cave Walker does not run from the hard drive image. I will need to make a user friendly way to load SDC HDBDOS into one of the flash banks also.