[Coco] Atari Joystick Adapter for the Coco

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Tue Nov 10 10:46:12 EST 2015

That's the way Genesis controllers normally work on systems that use the
Atari controller standard, i.e., only button B works as the normal single
action button.

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and