[Coco] Atari Joystick Adapter for the Coco

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Tue Nov 10 09:39:39 EST 2015

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 6:20 AM, Aaron Davis via Coco
<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> If i recall i saw something a few years ago that stated that you could use a
> Sega Genesis Controller in place of an atari joystick, i wonder
> if the new board would work for that on the CoCo as well.

I just tested iridius's adaptor with a three button Sega controller
(Model No 1650) and it worked.

The D-pad acted exactly as you would expect it to. The 'B' button
mapped to the joystick button.

None of the other buttons were connected: 'A, 'C', or Start.

tim lindner