[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 155, Issue 43

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:22:10 EST 2015

Hi Robert,
thanks a lot for this info.
I contacted John Hartman and he sent to me a license for the NoICE.
I saw there your 6309 monitor version. I will port it to the Dragon in the
future.
By now, I ported to the Dragon the 2006 version for Coco 6809 by Gerard
Noteboom.
It works great. It is really mandatory such a tool if you work with hardware
that is not emulated in XRoar, MESS, so you need to debug / trace on the
real
computer (the WordPak2+ for instance)

If there is any Dragon/Tano user that needs this tool, I encourage you to
enter
this web:
www.noicedebugger.com
You will find a page to ask for the program for free just telling your
projects ...
Then, if you want to use my already 'ported' monitor, you could have a peek
at this thread on the worldofdragon archive and get it:
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5441
Hope you enjoy it, too!

cheers
pere