[Coco] Expanding features via FPGA’s & VCC

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 5 14:07:49 EST 2015

On 5/11/2015 11:51 PM, tim franklinlabs.com wrote:
>     This is exactly my point in a conversation I had with Nick M. There are
>     several of us pursuing FPGA projects. Roger Taylor is doing a DE-0
>     CoCo, Louis is doing an RGB thing... I'm doing a SoCoCo which will be
>     the CoCo I've always wanted (feature wise). Nick negatively pointed out
>     that no one will write software for my project. That may be so but as I
>     pointed out... It doesn't matter. It's the road traveled to get there
>     that's the passion for me. The passion to answer the question; "Can it
>     be done?".

For me, to do something *I* enjoy it is only half the experience. The
other half is knowing that your passion is being enjoyed by *others*.

When others are using what I create, it gives me a feeling of
achievement and that's the ultimate "end goal" that motivates me to
pursue this passion.

Everyone is different and have different motivations.

Nick