[Coco] Expanding features via FPGA’s & VCC

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Thu Nov 5 08:51:34 EST 2015

   This is exactly my point in a conversation I had with Nick M. There are
   several of us pursuing FPGA projects. Roger Taylor is doing a DE-0
   CoCo, Louis is doing an RGB thing... I'm doing a SoCoCo which will be
   the CoCo I've always wanted (feature wise). Nick negatively pointed out
   that no one will write software for my project. That may be so but as I
   pointed out... It doesn't matter. It's the road traveled to get there
   that's the passion for me. The passion to answer the question; "Can it
   be done?".

     On November 5, 2015 at 5:36 AM Francis Swygert <farna at att.net>