[Coco] Expanding features via FPGA’s & VCC

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 5 04:37:48 EST 2015

On 4/11/2015 9:38 PM, James Ross wrote:

> One way to look at that might be the first person that releases a
> version of some cool new feature(s) in FPGA code, gets to be the
> "standard".

That's pretty much how the world works, unless they get it _really_
wrong or, more likely, an entity with more influence in the industry
and/or marketing power sees an opportunity to place themselves in a
position to call the shots.

> I would still like to write at least one CoCo game. My younger self
> was never organized and disciplined enough to actually finish writing
> one. (However, it probably isn’t going to happen anytime fast!)

I've given up on writing my own games for that very reason, plus I don't
have the creative talent. I prefer to port them now! ;)

Regards,

--
| <http://pacedev.net> |