[Coco] NITROS9 internal question on serial output control

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 17:27:28 EST 2015

Gene, the scred instructions are in the Nitros9 wiki under documentation. They are bundled in with the RMA/RLink manual uner the "NitrOS9 Level 2 Development System" under "Screen Editor"

http://sourceforge.net/p/nitros9/wiki/Main_Page/#documentation

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/