[Coco] Fwd: Re: Supercomm fails to load on NitrOS9 lvl 2 on my CoCo 3 with 128K, and a couple of other questions?

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Nov 4 04:20:50 EST 2015

By my recollection the palette selected pretty closely matched the IBM
colors.  Not sure what would be wrong if you're seeing wildly different
colors.  And, if I remember correctly, Supercomm will select a different
palette for monochrome as opposed to color monitors too.  It's been such
a long time...I'd have to go back and read the docs again.

Dave