[Coco] NITROS9 internal question on serial output control

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 16:08:16 EST 2015

Hey Niel,  to get terminal codes to work correctly on Nitros9, the Coco3 Level 2 term codes will have to be ignored or dropped from the editor, they are built for the windowing system in Nitros9.  I have used the Level 2 Scred utility that uses the Termcap file for the screen codes.  If the utility you are using uses a Termcap type file then you are laughing.

Bill Nobel