[Coco] How to determine if an OS-9 or NitrOS-09 program is a 6809 or a 6309 binary program

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 08:32:27 EST 2015

Tony, no, the 6309 ID was setup for, but was never put into use. I think there may be repercussions further down the line with other modules and so it never got implemented.
I was going to try it in one of my personal builds just to see if it caused problems, but never got around to it.
There's several cmds that would have to be modified if it was implemented and possibly some system modules. Not really sure without trying it.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com