[Coco] OS9 68K, MM/1 software and questions

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Thu Dec 31 00:25:47 EST 2015

On 12/30/2015 09:41 PM, Zippster wrote:
> ... Do you have any information on the various ROM sets or any of the
> code for them? Any ROM and PLD source would be great.

I have no ROM source code.  I didn't really have anything to do with the
CPU board.  Just the I/O 3.0 and Minibus 2.0.  But I do have what may be
a later revision of the ROM than what you have.  I may already have read
it out, but if not I can put it in the programmer and get a copy.

> Actually any and all information you have. :) I’d really like to
> gather everything that can be found together in one place and organize
> it, make it available. I built a lot of SCSI2SD (Micro SD) boards last
> year, at least one person (David Ladd) is using one with an MM/1. I
> could build a few more. - Ed

I suspect that most of the formal documentation I have is already out
there in one form or another.  But I'll dig up what I can and get it to you.

JCE