[Coco] Toolshed help or alternative?

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 07:22:07 EST 2015

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 6:15 AM, Chris Martin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I can't for the life of me get Toolshed running.  I have no idea if it is
> required but I installed MinGW and then maxed it all out for the heck of
> it.  I want to be able to edit disk images to use on my CocoSDC.  I just do
> not know what else to try.  Any thoughts?
>
> I am running Windows 8.

It is difficult to help you as long as you don't tell exactly what you
want to do and what you have tried. The toolshed tools do *not*
require MinGW to run, but MinGW is one alternative if you want to
build them from source yourself. They are a set of command line tools
that you have to run in a command line window. They must either be in
your %PATH% or you must invoke them by their full path.

Tormod