[Coco] OS9 Level I - Clock issue?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Dec 28 14:39:06 EST 2015

On Monday 28 December 2015 13:54:48 Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:

> Gene, all your info for NOS9 L2 was irrelevant, the original post was
> about OS9 Level 1 clock (stock Tandy/MW)... not NitrOS9 L1 or L2.
>
> Now that I think about it more, I don't know if the stock Lv 1 clock
> was ever patched...

There was a patched clock for level 1 as I did it as part of an overhaul
I did in the middle 80's, long before I could just email you a copy of
it.  We didn't move a lot of data at 300 baud. But I don't believe it
ever made it into our repo's, and I doubt if I still have a copy.  I
patched it for reasons related to screwed serial communications at the
time.  IRQ lockouts were long enough to cause framing errors even at 300
baud.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)