[Coco] Floppy Days #50 - TI-99 History with Jim Fetzner and Mark Wills

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 13:08:55 EST 2015

http://floppydays.libsyn.com/floppy-days-50-ti-99-history <http://floppydays.libsyn.com/floppy-days-50-ti-99-history>

The TI-99/4A - History, with Jim Fetzner and Mark Wills

This is the second in a multi-part series on the TI-99/4A computer.  For this history segment, I was lucky enough to find a couple of people who have an incredible history with the TI-99, Jim Fetzner and Mark Wills.  Jim has an extensive, multilingual library of all things TI and possesses some very interesting hardware items related to the TI-99.  Mark is the author of TurboForth for the TI-99/4A and has been involved in the TI-99/4A scene pretty much since 1983.  He’s also English, living in the UK, so he has a rather British take on the home computer wars.  I will cover TI-99 history with the help of these two gentlemen.  I think you will find this very interesting!

Randy Kindig
host Floppy Days Podcast, floppydays.com