[Coco] Removing CoCo 3 Badge

Michael Rowen mike at borncoco.com
Fri Dec 25 12:18:18 EST 2015

Hi Mark,

I'm glad you like the new badge! I have success removing the old plates using a razor scraper. A utility knife works well too. You can get a razor edge in along the middle of the long edge, tgen gently pry upwards. Heat will help if its stubborn. A hair dryer on high works. A heat gun is hotter, but care must be taken not to melt the case. If you find old adhesive still stuck to the case after removal, nail polish remover and some Qtips should work well. Best of luck with your new badge! Feel free to contact me directly off-list too.

Cheers!
-Mike