[Coco] Question on MINTED internals

Neal Crook foofoobedoo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 05:42:45 EST 2015

thanks to Robert, Dave and Coco Demus for their comments and explanations

>>If you think your way is better, then go for it.
no, I was simply trying to understand the (your) intent; your explanation
makes perfect sense.

My remaining confusion is this.. looking in term_vdg.asm I see szx=32,
szy=16 which will result in width being 32 and height being 16. If rows and
columns are numbered from 0, the valid rows are 0..15. The way I read this
code, it clear lines with row=15 (bottom row) and row=16 (no such row).
What am I missing here?

thanks,

Neal.