[Coco] Original Gamer Stevie Strow reviews Xmas Rush

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Wed Dec 23 19:25:56 EST 2015

> From: linville at tuxdriver.com
> Keyboard works too -- space bar to start, arrows to move. SHIFT switches between coco and dragon keyboards, and ENTER changes between timing for 50hz and 60hz (PAL vs NTSC)...

ahh.. sure enough! I did not realize that. Ok... w/ VCC it's little freaky in that if you have the joystick set to mouse and move the mouse off the window to use the keyboard only then the little guy wants to go only in that direction (w/ the caveat that sometimes it doesn't do that!).  However, if you center the mouse on the window then you can play w/ the keyboard OK. But then you have the mouse pointer there sitting in the center of the window to contend with! LOL!

VCC needs better Joystick options (ability to unplug them?)...