[Coco] Original Gamer Stevie Strow reviews Xmas Rush

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 23 18:49:27 EST 2015

Especially so.  I've often wondered if the current? generation of CoCo users might be the last.  Kids these days are seldom interested in anything electronic more than a few minutes unless it really dazzles them with graphics and game play.  I continue to hope future generations may take stewardship over this hobby with pride.   Who knows.... one day we all here may be looked upon as the 'old ones' (even though sadly some of us have passed already) and all of our file repositories, blogs, threads, coding and hardware projects may serve as a great library in that future.

Incidentally, my daughter, who is now going on 10, was showed Donald Duck's Playground a few years ago and she couldn't get enough at the time.  Memories...I cherish my own growing up and the sharing with others wherever possible.  I really do need to make a trip to a CoCoFest atleast once in my life.  I am grateful for any small contributions I possibly can make to this legacy and it brings a smile to my face when I see others keep the CoCo alive by sharing with others their ongoing dreams and ideas made reality.   I do hope that many others remember this point, that it's not just for our benefit we do the things we do here, we are preserving the legacy for others, even if you do not realize it.

- Chad H
http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/