[Coco] SHF is a troll Re: "I had a Dream".

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Tue Dec 22 20:10:44 EST 2015

Stephen H. Fischer is a troll.  Please stop "feeding" him. (*)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Don't believe me?  Just check the list archives for postings by him
from the last year or more.  They read like the diary of a delusional
paranoid.  I doubt if it is difficult to find records of SHF attacking
people or accusing them of terrible things that never happened.

As far as I am concerned, Stephen is persona non grata.  He has
attacked newcomers to the list without any provocation in the past,
continued to make absurd accusations about people telling him to kill
himself (based on references to him "drinking the Kool-Aid" and putting
his email address in a "kill file"), and he ascribes malicious intent
to anyone that prefers not to use Windows on their own home computer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_the_Kool-Aid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kill_file

We have tolerated Stephen's antics far too long already.  If it were
up for a vote, I would vote to have him (SHF) removed from the list.
This is well beyond his first offense.

John

* Any sane person knows that I am not advocating any physical harm
  to come to SHF or anyone else.