[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 17:59:30 EST 2015

Stephen, I'm sorry you took my comments that way.  I probably have a problem
in explaining myself via e-mails.  That is my problem and I apologize.  I
was volunteering to help, not asking you to go away (or kill yourself,
wherever that idea leaped from).

I would need your help in my very modest and limited volunteering effort on
this project, as well as the help of others, including Dennis.  Maybe I am
mistaking your tone, but it sounds like you are trying to be the dictator
and not the guide.  I would be more inclined to help on this project if you
might offer suggestions and/or methods.  Can we work together?

I am not sure how I have offended you.  If I have, I am truly sorry.  With
enough volunteers, we could pretend we were parallel processors!  :-)

Thanks in advance!