[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue Dec 22 15:50:04 EST 2015

 Please be aware that any request for people to delete the entire contents of an archive or software collection that they currently have in their possession that includes programs that I have written and released to the public may violate the usage license of my programs as some of those licenses prohibit placing such restrictions on the redistribution of my software. Also, you may not copyright any software collection containing any software I have written, as it would be a derivative work. Otherwise I am happy to have any of my software included in the archive.