[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:16:47 EST 2015

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Stephen H. Fischer <
SFischer1 at mindspring.com> wrote:

>  The reason is that Dennis has the copyright to the collection and needs
> to stop what is on archive.org.
>
> The backups of MM CoCo are being done and the chance of it surviving are
> better on archive.org.
>
> Yes, mirrors are good, one other site may or may not have a mirror /
> backup and is very much larger.
>
> I am doing things in a specific order and am concerned about survival, I
> have two other projects that were started for that reason and am trying to
> protect at least one other.
>
> Face it folks, archive.org will be around the longest.

Which make me wonder why you would want the tarball removed?  Having not
seen the contents yet, but is ir really that bad that it has no value being
on archive.org?  If it is going to survive why pull it now?  What happens
if it gets pulled, and something catostrophoc happens and MM is lost before
your "two years is not enough" project get competed.  Then what?