[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:02:03 EST 2015

It's Stephen. His opinion is all that matters.

Sorry for the condescending tone, but, anything that doesn't meet his
expectations doesn't matter.

I'm speaking from personal experience in dealing with him and his soap
box, so, YMMV...

If my commentary offends anyone, my apologies. I'll slip back into my
little hole in the wall...

Brian