[Coco] Does anyone know if/where the Rainbow Guide to Statisticssoftware has been archived?

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 23:50:57 EST 2015

Maybe we can do a fondsraising.

I presume that hd restore is about 2000 to 5000$ ( have to check it ).
I would be ok to put in a $30 to support this, with the option that I can have the coco 3 related data on a cd-rom if restored.
Not needed to say that is for the data you can legally give away.

So if other people put in what they can, then you can ship out the drive to professional restore facility.

We all profit from this and let's face it, what would the coco (1,2,3, 4, .n ) be without the supporting software?

If any others are in favor of this then let Bill know...

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]