[Coco] OS9

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Dec 18 19:03:10 EST 2015

On Friday 18 December 2015 17:21:34 Lucian wrote:

> Thank you for the introductions and the links CB and Bill i will check
> those sites out and see what i can find.
>
> Gene...I like your set up ... really like the homebrewed dust handling
> system !! .... i too have a kind of future CNC project i'm hopping to
> work on early this coming year.  I plan to be mostly CNC-routing PCB
> boards in a very tiny space ... so i'll need to come up with a way of
> handing the dust...

I have done pcb's on another smaller machine.  Dust (copper with traces
of FR4 glass) is generally handled with an air hose, more so I can see
what is being done than any other good reason.  Clearances under the
head on that machine preclude a simple PVC nozzle, and I've not spent
the time to glue up something usable.  That of course is my problem,
directly related to having miss-laid my favorite round tuit several
years ago. :)  I've been looking for a suitable pattern to make them as
I've promised several friends one when I get around to it. ;-)

> it is nice to make your acquaintance gentlemen ....
>
> --L

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Some mill pix are at: