[Coco] Does anyone know if/where the Rainbow Guide to Statisticssoftware has been archived?

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 18 15:48:43 EST 2015

John, I should have that software in my archive.  How would you like me to
send it to you?  I don't have an emulator set up right now to check to make
sure I indexed them correctly (indexed like DKS067.dsk, for example), but
would be able to send you a set of DSK files for you to evaluate to see if
they were archived correctly.