[Coco] OS9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Dec 18 15:21:23 EST 2015

Lucian
Since I have only used (and still use) OS9 on the 6809 Tandy Color Computer, I'm not familiar with OS9 68K, but you can access Microware's FTP and get some of the old OSK stuff (as well as others..).
I'm not sure what's there, but the OSk folder has quite a bit of stuff in it.

http://ftp://os9archive.rtsi.com/OS9/OSK/

If you go up one folder higher, you'll find many forms of OS9.

Also, there is an OS9 68k emulator on SourceForge (I know nothing about it):

http://sourceforge.net/projects/os9exec/

Hope it helps :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia