[Coco] Homebrew CoCo Games

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 14:06:14 EST 2015

Looking closer (at the CoCo1 setup, I would assume the others follow a similar setup),
the 2 selector lines do control both the joystick and sound.  It looks like Darren is right that
reading the joysticks would interrupt sound.  Switching between joystick inputs will also switch
the sound source.

So, maybe an output jack would not be such a bad idea after all.

- Ed