[Coco] Homebrew CoCo Games

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sun Dec 13 20:27:11 EST 2015

On 12/13/2015 5:44 PM, Mark McDougall wrote:
> On 13/12/2015 2:30 PM, RETRO Innovations wrote:
>
>> Ah, an Altera man...   The rumors are true.  They do actually exist.
>
> Yes, we truly enlightened certainly do exist! :P
>
> Regards,

If we ever get to a show together, we can go have a libation and debate
this in the manner of "Emacs versus VI", or "BSD versus System 5".  It
should be fun.

Jim

P.S. I ordered a couple of those AY-31890 ICs, and I'll see if I can
whip one into submission off the Coco Bus

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com