[Coco] Homebrew CoCo Games

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Sat Dec 12 00:58:02 EST 2015

> That view is fine, but I ran the numbers and the 512kB board with the
> smaller CPLD is literally the cheapest you can make such a board.  I
> mean, you can design for a smaller FLASH ROM, but you're going to pay

That price is right. You know hardware better than me.  :)

As long as a board could be made economically, it will help keep the rom
pak price down.

As for the cart, maybe an option to allow the user to choose. They can
pay for a new SuperPak or use an existing ROM pac to bring the cost lower.

The software distributor just has to provide a rom PCB with the code on
it and the sticky labels to add to the final cartridge.

Nick