[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge... coming soon.

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 10 21:25:44 EST 2015

On 11/12/2015 11:01 AM, RETRO Innovations wrote:
> On 12/10/2015 4:43 PM, Nick Marentes wrote:
>>
>> So factor in postage costs and a bit of profit to make it all seem
>> worthwhile... a game could end up costing $45-$50.
>>
>> Gee, it better be a good game.
>>
>> Nick
>>

> Is there a reason the game and the cart have to be a single purchase item?
>
> Jim

I'm viewing this from a software developer point of view.

Most software developers needs a secure product distibution platform to
ensure a healthy market for future product develpment and encourage more
developers that it's worth spending the time to develop for the CoCo.

The days of making any real money from software on the CoCo are gone
unfortunately but it appears to be working for some on other platforms.

http://www.atariage.com/