[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge... coming soon.

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:17:59 EST 2015

Well, since Jim managed to get it into a 9572XL (if I read correctly), looking briefly
at the pic and part numbers, I’d probably put the boards at ~$25 if I were doing them.
Assuming a run of 50 (a PCB qty sweet spot for small runs).

So add whatever the cases end up being.  I think enough would sell to make a run
viable at $30 - $35 each.  Much more than that and I’m not sure.

Just my opinion of course.

- Ed