[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge... coming soon.

Al Hartman alhartman6 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 10 15:14:16 EST 2015

I've bought three so far, and lost auctions for several more...

1. Coco Diagnostics
2. Coco 2 HDBDOS for Drivewire
3. Coco 3 HDBDOS for Drivewire

I've built three cartridge boards, but haven't yet burned the EPROMs.

I'd like to make a Drivewire cart for my Dragon, and make an extra Saturn
RAM test cartridge.

I don't know what else there is for me to make right now.

-[ Al ]-