[Coco] My Thanksgiving Day Project

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 18:51:55 EST 2015

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 10:05 PM, Kip Koon wrote:
> Hi Tormod,
> It has been a few years since I put gcc6809 on cygwin 32-bit, but I believe I went to
> < https://code.google.com/p/gcc6809/downloads/list>
> To download gcc6809 because I have a directory with the name gcc6809-cygwin-20090419 which is the first download listed.

Alright, I see, thanks. These binaries are old, and lack all the good
work of William's.

> I also went to
> < http://tlindner.macmess.org/?page_id=168>
> To download CYGWIN/Windows package 20071007 and I believe I have a directory with that name as well.
> I just don't remember which one I ended up using.  Hummm...  What a conundrum.  Anyway this is the only evidence I have of what I did on cygwin 32-bit.  I hope somehow this helps with your question.

That also looks fairly old.

That said, my binaries are also not up to date with William's latest
gcc patch from a few months back.

/At least/ until someone makes some new cygwin packages (surely not
gonna be me), you're probably better off making a small Linux
installation. E.g. Ubuntu 14.04 can still be installed without
repartitioning a Windows installation, just with disk images sitting
in a folder, with the help of WUBI. Or in a VM.

Tormod