[Coco] Does anyone know how to boot a Linux machine straight to a CoCo emulator?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 00:15:32 EST 2015

I'm not that familiar with linux either but a quick Google search of your problem turned up the following forum topic that seems to describe several possible methods of accomplishing this...

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-general-1/how-do-i-automatically-start-a-program-at-start-up-102154/

- Chad H
http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/