[Coco] RGB2VGA on Amiga W.I.P.

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 11:42:11 EST 2015

Dave,

I recently acquired an MM/1, and I was able to get a pretty decent picture right
off the bat.  With a little tweaking it should work pretty well.

This pic is with 82Ω resistors in series between the MM/1 and RGB2VGA board
on the RGB channels, and the syncs relying on the on-board resistors (connected
directly to the CoCo3 port).

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGncTdsR3pDekJ6QkE <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGncTdsR3pDekJ6QkE>>

Typically bad cell phone pic, but seems pretty close to what I can make out here…

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGndU10TDF4OWlxN3M <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGndU10TDF4OWlxN3M>>

- Ed