[Coco] Atari minigame challenge on Youtub!

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 2 16:20:48 EST 2015

FYI, the program is called PACKER.

--- Steve ---

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Seagrove
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 2:38 PM
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [Coco] Atari minigame challenge on Youtub!

Bob Van der Pool sp? had a program that would compress BASIC programs into
as few lines as possible.  Would be interesting to run that on what you come
up with to see if it could shrink it more.

On Dec 2, 2015, at 1:08 PM, Bruce W. Calkins <brucewcalkins at charter.net>
wrote:

One Liners are an OLD Rainbow Magazine item.
Bruce W.