[Coco] enough, please... Re: OT: Upgrade to WIndows 10?

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 11:36:37 EST 2015

Forget the CoCo4, I'd like to volunteer Ed Snider to design motherboard expansion board for the CoCo2 that converts it into the "Super CoCo"! We know what chips were used and have enough intuition to guess about the rest!

(I shouldn't have to include this disclaimer, but I am kidding. Unless of course someone wants to tackle such a project)