[Coco] DynoSprite

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Wed Dec 2 02:10:07 EST 2015

I don't think anyone has started any real games yet with my engine.  I started
working on graphics a little bit for my game but I've been doing extra
contracting software work in addition to my full-time job during the last 6
months so I haven't made much progress.  2016 will be the year.  I ran the
demo at 25MHz on my coco3fpga and of course it's amazing because it runs at 60
hz with full diagonal movement.  I would love to do a micro machines type
racing game for my son with this engine too.

Richard